...and thanks for stopping by.
Tanya Gray Yoga has expanded to incorporate studiowellness5024 (follow us on instagram) to bring a powerful range of health and wellness modalities enabling the client to have choice and control when it comes to their health and wellbeing.
Should you wish to book a treatment, coaching, class or to find our more information, please contact 043 777 2423.
Tanya offers the following modalities:
NLP AND TIMELINE THERAPY
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is how to use the language of the mind to consistency achieve our specific and desired outcomes.
Time Line Therapy uses a person’s own internal “Time Line” to work with their unconscious mind in various ways including,
- healing emotional trauma
- supporting anxiety and depression
- letting go of negative emotions and limiting beliefs
- setting future goals
Coaching is offered one on one or in a group setting and clients have felt real positive shifts after just one 2 hour session. Most clients go on up to 6 sessions and get life changing results and confidence.
Massage is a complementary therapy. When massage therapy is applied with the right intent, skill and caring touch, it can being about positive responses within the mind, body and soul. When these three aspects are in harmony, the best conditions are in place to activate the human body’s own healing forces so that health and wellbeing prevail.
Benefits of massage include:
- Blood circulation is enhanced, enabling better delivery of nutrients and oxygen to body cells.
- Improved waste filtration and elimination via the lymphatic system and other organs encouring the disposal of toxins from the body.
- Muscles are toned and strengthened achieving greater flexibility and alignment.
- Specific massage applications improve digestive and respiratory functions.
- Nerve receptors are stimulated and soothed, ensuring the enhanced transmission of nerve pulses to and from the Central Nervous System.
- Endorphins, the ‘bliss hormones’ are released and act at a cellular level, bringing about a sense of wellbeing.
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
The benefits of an Indian head massage include:
Relieves knots and pains in the back and neck muscles.
- Stimulates hair growth and regeneration.
- Improves muscle tone.
- Helps improve joint mobility and range of motion.
- Strengthens natural immune system.
This can be incorporated into any massage - book today and feel the benefits.
Meditation is the art of tuning into the silence and stillness within.
There are many forms and approaches to meditation and classes have been designed to help us relax, withdraw our senses and find abundance within ourselves.
studiowellness5024 offers regular classes - timetable and more information on instagram
Reiki enhances the body's natural healing ability and promotes wellbeing within. Reiki is non evasive, gentle, yet powerful method of healing.
Reiki treatments last about an hour and benefits include but not limited to:
- Clearer and calmer mind
- Improved memory and enhanced creativity
- Relief from emotional upset, anxiety and depression
- Increased self confidence and personal awareness
- Improved sleep
- Promotes a strong sense of peace and inner piece
We are currently working with several medium sized businesses who are offering their employees yoga, relaxation and meditation classes.
We are currently working with schools that are introducing meditation, yoga and relaxation classes to their students.
We have tailored classes for senior students, athletic programmes and younger students who are all seeing the benefits that yoga, relaxation and meditation can offer.
Don't forget you can follow us on Facebook tanyagrayyoga or call on 0437 772 423 for more information.